An Introduction

To begin let me first state that I am currently in the process of writing a book entitled "The Evolution of Creation" which I hope will be ready to be published within the next 18 months. Having said that I must also inform everyone that I am not fishing for ideas or even posting my full theories. More so I intend to broaden my own perspective and also those who read this blog, I will keep my ideas limited and open ended as much as possible in order to stimulate healthy debate through commenting. I also will be posting many links to subjects that either support my theories or help to inform people of certain ideologies and media.

In most cases I will be using a form of what I have named "Translucent Logic" to help explain this philosophy I will share a segment from the Preface of my book:

"If we are the only ones out there, it seems like an awful waste of space"
Contact, WB 1997

In writing this book I cannot stress enough the importance of understanding that I am not a scientist. I have an Associate of Science in Film and Video and a Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Business. I have not studied biology or chemistry since high school and do not want anyone to mistake me for any type of expert in these fields. However I do want everyone to understand the thinking process and approach to my theories. The above mentioned quote is a great example of what I am presenting, in the statement it does not take a scientist or astronomer to comprehend the idea that maybe we are not alone in this universe. It is a simple logic, one that needs no math or statistics to support, yet in it’s simplistic form it summarizes what many mathematicians and astronomers have come to understand, the probability that we are not alone. This is what I refer to as Translucent Logic, a way of explaining and understanding things that science presents as to complicated for the unstudied mind to comprehend. It is amazing how many times in the Bible God uses this form of logic to explain things to people in a way they can understand, yet the language and composition of the text can be analyzed by anyone whether they be a scholar or layman.

Once again I encourage everyone to post their perspectives and opinions on the topics I will be presenting. Thank you all for taking the time to read my minds ramblings and do check back frequently for new posts, while one week the topic may not interest you, the next weeks posting may.

God Bless,

Matthew Austin Murray

2 comments:

justin gelinas said...

Great to hear that your working on a book Matt.

I actually wrote and published my first book last December, and although it's only about 80 pages its got me itching for a follow up project that i can really dedicate my time towards.

My project came together a little too quickly though - i wrote it in just two days; but the one thing that i took from the experience (along with the need for more time and well developed thoughts) is that anything is possible, as long as you work hard to make them happen. I believe this is accurate, regardless of what it is that you want to create or succeed at.

I look forward to seeing some of your work. 2010 will be a great year for creating. Continue to keep up the good work my friend.

Justin

Noun Verb said...

Thank you for the words of encouragement Justin, it is good to hear that you have been doing well. Feel free to leave a link to where we could purchase your book. I look forward to reading it.

-Matt